Beach Apartments in Aguas Dulces, Uruguay
About Cabañas Virazón
Our Cabanas Virazon in Aguas Dulces offers 6 spacious cottages, bright and private patio surrounded by plants. Each cottage has a bedroom with a double bed + one twin bunk, kitchen, bathroom and grill outside. All villas are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable holiday. Kitchen is equipped with everything necessary for preparing meals: a microwave, oven and refrigerator. In addition, we provide products to order.
for 2,3 or 4 people
bedroom with double bed and bunk beds + sofa bed in the living
full private bath
covered patio with barbecue
fully equipped kitchen
NUESTROS SERVICIOS Y ATRACCIONES
Our local restaurant with delicious food
Free WiFi in all cabins
Playground for children
Children's park with many attractions
Covered parking near the cabin
800 meters from the beautiful and well-known beach
Covered patio with barbecue
Village sits on the tip of a peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean. At the top end, a lighthouse stands over boulders tumbling into the sea. .
Near to the village is a colony of sea lions.
Punta del Diablo
In 2008, Lonely Planet ranked Punta del Diablo among the top 10 cities to visit. The picturesque, white sand beaches are a major attraction here and include: Los Botes, called "Fisherman’s Beach"
Formerly known as Laguna de los Difuntos - Boaters and birdwatchers enjoy this lake and its swamps, has an area of 182 km2. (70 sq. miles), maximum depth of 5 mt. (16 feet)
Barra de Valizas
It is located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) north of Cabo Polonio with a long streach of huge dunes separating them.
Parque Nacional Santa Teresa
This coastal National Park is about 5 km from Punta del Diablo - is home to 2 million trees, as well as flora and fauna from around the world (rare cormorants). Whales can be seen along the shore during summer.
Fortaleza de Santa Teresa
A significant historical site in Uruguay, the fortress sits on top of a hill inside Saint Teresa National Park. The Portuguese began building the hilltop fort in 1762 and worked on it until the Spanish captured it in 1793